Best Ever Gluten-Free Brownies
- 1¼ C semisweet chocolate chips
- 8 Tbsp butter
- 1 C sugar
- 2 Tbsp water
- ¾ C Grandpa's Kitchen Flour Blend
- Pinch of salt
- ½ C chopped walnuts
- 2 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease an 8-inch square baking dish. Place chocolate, butter, sugar, salt and water in a small saucepan over very low flame.
- Heat, stirring often, until the chocolate and butter are melted and the sugar is dissolved.
- Pour into a mixing bowl. Stir in eggs, one at a time. Stir in the vanilla extract. Stir in the flour. Fold in nuts (optional).
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Bake for 35 minutes. Cool completely before cutting. Dust with confectioners’ sugar if desired.