- 2/3 c milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/8 tsp sugar
- 1 pkg Grandpa's Kitchen Bread/Pizza Mix
- 1 Tbsp yeast
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 2 Tbsp margarine
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 c sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 egg beaten
- ¼ c oil
- Measure milk and sprinkle in 1/8 tsp sugar before warming up in microwave for 45 seconds. Add yeast, mix until fully dissolved and set aside until foamy.
- Cream margarine and sugar. Add egg, oil, vanilla, and yeast mixture to mixing bowl. Mix well. Add remaining ingredients and mix until completely blended. Dough will be very soft.
- Lay wax paper down and spray with butter spray. Place dough on top and roll dough out to size of paper (about 16x12 inches) and desired thickness. Sprinkle dough evenly with brown sugar/cinnamon mixture, leaving ¼ inch at one end of dough. Roll up dough to form a cylinder. Cut into 8 slices of similar size.
- Place rolls into greased 9x13 pan, leaving an inch space between cinnamon rolls. Let rise 30 minutes. Bake approximately 20 minutes, until tops are lightly browned. Do not overcook. Frost and serve warm.
2 thoughts on “Cinnamon Rolls”
The recipe calls for one package flour, no amounts. I have a4 pound bag and I am pretty sure that is too much! Please put measurements on recipes.
The Recipe calls for a package of Grandpa’s Kitchen Bread mix or Pizza Crust mix, not the flour blend. The Mixes are premeasured and ready to go.
Hope that helps!