Grandma Shrock’s Texas Sheet Cake
- 2 sticks butter
- 1 C water
- 4 Tbsp cocoa
- 2 C Grandpa's Kitchen Flour Blend
- 2 C Sugar
- ¾ tsp baking soda
- ¾ tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- ½ C sour cream
- 1 Cube butter
- 6 Tbsp cocoa
- 6 Tbsp Milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 C powdered sugar
- Mix butter in pan with water and cocoa.
- Bring to boil.
- In large bowl add flour, sugar, salt and baking soda.
- Stir in hot liquid to flour mixture; add eggs and sour cream and beat well.
- Pour into greased and floured cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes. Frost while hot.
- Melt butter, cocoa and milk in saucepan.
- Remove from heat and add powdered sugar and vanilla.