Grandpa’s Kitchen Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- 2¼ C Grandpa's Kitchen Flour Blend
- 2 C Gluten Free Oatmeal
- ¾ C granulated sugar
- ¾ C light brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt optional
- 1 C butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1½ tsp vanilla extract
- 12oz pkg chocolate chips
- 1 C nuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Stir together flour, oatmeal, baking soda and salt in mixing bowl.
- In large mixing bowl cream together butter and sugars until fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla mix well.
- Gradually add flour mixture beating until moist. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts, if desired.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack. Makes about 6 dozen cookies.