Overnight Steel Cut Oats
- 1 Tbsp Margarine
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 1 cup Steal Cut Oats
- 3 Cups Boiling water
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add steel cut oats and toast until golden brown.
- Add boiling water and salt.
- Turn off burner and put the lid on.
- Let sit overnight. In the morning, slowly warm up the steel cut oats – be careful you don’t burn them – or put a serving in a dish and microwave until warm.
Add your favorite hot cereal topping; my favorite is honey and blueberries. These keep very well in the fridge, so make extra and have them a couple mornings a week.