- 1 lb hamburger cooked
- 1 Can green beans drained
- ¾ C beef broth mix w/ beans
- 1¼ lb red potatoes cooked & mashed
- 3 cloved garlic cooked with potatoes
- ½ C shredded cheese mix w/ potatoes
- ¾ C sour cream mix w/ potatoes
- 1 pkg spaghetti sauce mix
- 1 bottle spaghetti sauce
- 1 small can tomato sauce
- Cheese grated
- Bake 375 degrees for 20 min.
- Cook hamburger
- Add beans, sauces and mix.
- Stir together and let cook until warmed.
- Boil 3 cups water; place potato pearls in a bowl and add water to desired consistency.
- Layer hamburger mixture, potatoes and grated cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees until cheese melts. Serve with bread.