- 1 lb hamburger cooked
- 1 Can green beans drained
- ¾ C beef broth mix w/ beans
- 1¼ lb red potatoes cooked & mashed
- 3 cloved garlic cooked with potatoes
- ½ C shredded cheese mix w/ potatoes
- ¾ C sour cream mix w/ potatoes
- 1 pkg spaghetti sauce mix
- 1 bottle spaghetti sauce
- 1 small can tomato sauce
- Cheese grated
Bake 375 degrees for 20 min.
Add beans, sauces and mix.
Stir together and let cook until warmed.
Boil 3 cups water; place potato pearls in a bowl and add water to desired consistency.
Layer hamburger mixture, potatoes and grated cheese.
Bake at 350 degrees until cheese melts. Serve with bread.
Start typing to see products you are looking for.