Sweet Corn Bread
- 1 c Grandpa's Kitchen Flour Blend
- ¾ c Yellow Cornmeal
- ¼ c Sugar
- 4 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 large Eggs Slightly Beaten
- ¾ Cup Milk
- ½ tsp Salt
- ¼ c Applesauce
- ¼ c Oil
- 2 Tbsp Butter Melted
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- In large bowl combine dry ingredients.
- In medium bowl beat eggs, add milk, applesauce, oil, butter and honey.
- Pour into dry ingredients. Stir until well blended.
- Pour into greased 9×9 baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 14 to 16 minutes
I like using the baking pan between the 9×9 and the 9×13. Also, it seems to take more like 30 minutes to bake the cornbread, but check after 14 minutes and then keep cooking in 5 minute increments.