Chimichurri Steak Salad
- 1 lb top sirloin steak ¾ in thick
- 2 heads romain hearts
- 1 c grape tomatoes
- Chimichurri Salsa
- 1 c chopped fresh parsley
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- ¼ c olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 garlic clove pressed
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- For steak, heat grill pan over medium heat for 5 minutes. As pan heats, rub steak with salt. Place steak into pan; cook 6-8 minutes or until grill marks appear. Turn steak over and cook an additional 6-8 minutes or until medium done. Remove from heat; transfer steak to cutting board.
- As steak cooks, prepare salsa. Chop parsley. Combine parsley, oil, vinegar, salt, garlic, and cayenne pepper in small bowl. Spoon 3 Tbsp salsa evenly over steak. Let stand 10 minutes.
- While steak stands, prepare salad. Thinly slice lettuce and cut tomatoes in half lengthwise; place lettuce and tomatoes into large serving bowl. Pour remaining salsa over salad and toss gently.
- To serve, divide salad among serving plates. Thinly slice steak and arrange over top of salad.